YouTube Go: YouTube is one of the most sought video browsing platforms that has been in existence. In other words, it is nothing short of a bliss to us because we usually spend hours and hours working on it. After having a really hectic day, YouTube is the go-to for many of us because let’s admit! It contains a lot of videos that we love. Be it a movie, a gaming video, a musical, a song, the latest news or the updates; YouTube has just everything under a roof. Among the millions of users that use YouTube, I’m a person who spends most of the times watching news updates and the reason behind that is that not many of them actually have adequate time to sit before the television and watch stuff.
Over the period, I was tempted to use my own channel and then ‘Like’, ‘Share’, ‘Comment’ and ‘Upload’ has become common terms. The reason why YouTube is considered as the best video streaming platforms is that it is versatile. You can just upload anything with a single click, as long as the content is original to you. Recently, YouTube has even started providing the 3D videos, live streaming, the Round the clock videos through which the video uploading has been taken to another level. Trust me when I say this, most of us can’t imagine a world without YouTube. Wouldn’t that be boring?
What is YouTube GO?
How exactly is YouTube different from YouTube GO? This is indeed an interesting concept. YouTube GO is the latest app that has been developed for Android users as it has advanced features in order to make your YouTube watching experience enhanced and thrilling. YouTube GO is developed with brand new features where you will be given a preview of the videos before actually watching the whole video. You can also download these videos offline and share them across various platforms including Bluetooth and WiFi. It also helps you to manage the data, set the resolutions according to your bandwidth.
Why do you use YouTube GO?
The one drawback that irks most of us about YouTube is that it doesn’t have the offline feature. It is mandatory to have a consistent internet connection to use YouTube which makes it limited when we reach zones where we can’t access the web. The offline feature provided by YouTube GO allows you to not only save the video but view it even when you are offline. The offline feature provided by YouTube allows you to save the video but you can’t manage the storage space or can share the video with others.
There were too many unofficial apps that are available previously in order to expand the limitations of YouTube, but YouTube GO has turned out to be one step solution for everything. YouTube GO, as an app has been designed for the users who have limited connectivity and band width. An interesting thing about ‘YouTube GO’ is that it is initially launched in Delhi, India in order to test the experience.
YouTube GO for PC Features:
- You can access all the videos even with the slowest network connection.
- With this app, you can save and as well as share all the videos offline.
- You can manage the storage and control the data with it.
- This app is exclusively designed for people who have data constraints in India and therefore, it is first tested in India.
- The app allows you to visit the preview of the video before you actually download/watch and share the videos.
- Using this app, you can share the videos without actually consuming the data or without access to the internet.
- You can remove the video from your home page in case if you have not liked the video so that it won’t appear on the screen anymore.
- YouTube GO works more efficiently than YouTube even when you are accessing it with 2G network.
- It notifies you about the data usage, the remaining bandwidth left so that you can decide whether to stream the video or save it.
How to Download YouTube GO ob PC windows:
Downloading YouTube GO App is an extremely easy thing to do. You can just download the app with an active Google account by accessing the play store. You can either copy paste the link in the browser and download it directly from here or just open the Play store and download it from there.
YouTube GO App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detailsid=com.google.android.apps.youtube.mango
After opening the play store, you can search for the option that says, ‘YouTube GO’ on your device and download the official result by clicking on the ‘install’ option available.
Download YouTube GO on Windows PC:
Getting YouTube GO for PC is easy because all you need to have is an Android emulator which emulates the app for the PC.
- The first thing to do is download a good Android emulator like Bluestacks. Visit the official website of Bluestacks and get the version which is compatible with your device.
What is BlueStacks?
BlueStacks is an Android emulator discovered by an American technology company in order to allow people to download apps on other platforms. This software is responsible for allowing people to use cross-platform products which are cloud-based. It also allows the applications to run on macOS and windows when they are designed to use strictly for the particular platform. Alternatives of BlueStacks include DroidVN, NOx Player etc.
- Once you have downloaded the emulator by following the mentioned steps, you can open it from your desktop shortcut and run the emulator.
- The emulator will open a virtual Android interface on your device. Access the Playstore and enter your credentials to log in. Now, proceed with the search process of the ‘YouTube GO’ app in it.
- Once you are sure that you have the official app in the picture, click on the ‘install’ button for further results. Wait for the installation to get done and open the app in order to use it.
- This process is very similar to the process that we follow for downloading the Android applications on your smartphone.
- As soon as the app is installed, you can open the YouTube GO app and follow the below procedure to use it.
How to use YouTube GO on windows pc?
- To get hold of all the features of YouTube GO, one has to be aware of all the available features. You also have to be precise about the usage of the app and how to use it. After installing the YouTube GO app, you need to select the language, the suitable interests so that your home page is customized accordingly.
- The app will ask you to give the mobile number so that you have a validated usage. After entering the mobile number, you will get a verification code from the app. Enter the code and verify your account.
- The next step is about allowing the permissions of the ‘YouTube GO” app where you have to allow the app to use the audio, video and other requirements of the app. After allowing the access, click ‘Next’ to use the app.
- Towards the end of the screen, you can find two options saying, ‘Downloads’ and ‘Home’ where you can find the downloaded videos as well as the feed. In the downloads, you can find all the saved videos accordingly.
- On the top of the interface, you can find a symbol saying ‘Sharing information from one mobile to another’ through which you can share the videos with your friends. All you have to do is search for the desired video, click on it to get the preview and then play the video.
- Usually, after getting the preview, the video will display two different options, ‘play’ and ‘download’. The play option will allow you to play the video while the download option allows you to download it the songs with minimal data.
- The only thing that you can’t do in ‘YouTube GO’ is that you can’t like a video, or subscribe to a particular channel. You have to open the general ‘YouTube’ for that.
This is a full-fledged process to use ‘YouTube GO’ on windows without any drawbacks. The app comes with many latest versions and with each version, there are many personalized features that are available to you. YouTube GO makes the experience of using YouTube convenient and easy for you. You just have to download it and get hold of the functionality to get all the benefits from it. If you have any doubts regarding the app, you can drop a comment so that we can get back to you.