Change Gmail Password: There are various ways to change Gmail password like; you can change it through your Gmail application in your Smartphone and tablets or else through the www.Gmail.com website page trough desktop.
How to Change Gmail Password- Gmail Password Recovery
By using Android Mobile or tablet
- Open the Gmail application through your phone or tablet; it looks like a red and white color envelop. You will be able to see the red and white color envelop icon on your home screen.
- Click on the menu option at the top left-hand side of the screen with three small horizontal lines.
- Then scroll down and click on the settings. You will be able to get it on the bottom side of the menu.
- Select your Gmail account to change your password for the specific account.
- Click on Manage your Google Account; you will be able to see it just below the account option.
- Then you will be able to see some option like personalization, security or people and sharing. Swipe towards the left and click on security option. If you are not able to find it just click on the menu and at the bottom corner, then tap security.
- Scroll down the screen, and then you will be able to see an option password, click on the password option. You will be able to find it just below the Signing into Google.
- Enter your current password and then click the next option or else if you have forgotten your password then click on forget password option.
- Enter your new password into the box and re-enter to confirm it. The password should be at least eight characters. If you have forgotten your password, then it will ask you to enter your mobile number to send the verification code. You need to enter the code to verify that it’s your account.
- Click on change password option. Now your Gmail password has been changed.
By using desktop
- Browse Gmail.com on your computer. Sign in to gmail account by entering your email and password. If you don’t know your password then clicks on rest your password.
- Click on the setting option, which has a gear shape. You will be able to see it in the top section of the inbox. A drop-down will be visible.
- There will be a setting option in the drop-down menu, click on setting.
- A new page will appear, you will be able to see account and import option click on that option. If you are not able to see the options or getting it difficult to find then click on the option of changing the password in account settings.
- Click on the change password, which you will be able to see in accounts and import option.
- After clicking on the change password option, a new page will open to enter your password on the text box. Enter your current password in the text box and click on next which is at the bottom end of the page.
- Enter your new password and then again re-enter the password to confirm it in the text box, the password should be of a minimum of eight digits.
- Click on Change password, which will be visible in blue color. After clicking on it, you will be able to reset your password on your desktop.
The above mentioned were some of the steps you can follow to reset your password easily in your Smartphone, tablets, laptops, or computer. It is almost the same process, but on the mobile phone and the computer, you will get the option in different places.